Sunday, November 17, 2013

Martin Chase and Light Speed Spirit

Hi guys,

I just noted to myself that I've never linked you to the Facebook page of Light Speed Spirit, the brand/studio/production founded by my buddy John Escobales, formerly writer of Martin Chase - human weapon (pencilled and inked by me), Killer Cortez and many more. The last add to the talent roster has been that great guy of Leonardo Paciarotti Di Maggio, who has already collaborated with me coloring my pencils on the Wonderland series out by Zenescope. Here I post the first 8 pages of Martin Chase #1 for you to enjoy. Also go to the Light Speed Spirit Facabook page and show some love and like it!

 https://www.facebook.com/MartinChaseHumanWeapon?fref=ts

Click on the thumbnails for a larger view.









No comments:

Post a Comment